What is Unlisted Equity?
These include equity shares of a company that is not listed on BSE/NSE, these shares are traded over the counter (OTC), and they are often called OTC securities. These companies can be companies which are privately held, formerly public companies taken private in management buyouts, public companies which are not yet listed on a recognised stock exchange etc.
These companies often enjoy a healthy growth rate and have industry-leading future prospects. These unlisted shares, especially at pre-IPO stage, provide an excellent investment opportunity mainly focusing on long-term wealth creation. The returns can potentially beat returns by listed equities (click here to read the news article)
|Company||Pre-IPO Price||Listing price||ABSOLUTE RETURNS|
Why So Esoteric?
These securities are esoteric and inconspicuous because only the most skilled business managers and exponents of finance understand and dare to invest in unlisted shares. These are hidden gems that provide courageous investors an investment opportunity besides smaller public stocks and safe recurring schemes.
Although unlisted securities can be less liquid than listed securities, companies can be profitable investment opportunities. Unlisted shares enter trading circles when employees or existing investors dilute their stock options prior to their company getting listed on the bourses. Private placement of shares (to individual investors, especially HNIs) also increases the float of unlisted shares in market.
- With us, you discover new opportunities for investing in high growth companies with ease.
- We provide you with all the essential and relevant market updates to make an informed investment decision.
- With our research articles, pick the stock right for you from a wide range of unlisted shares offered and invest wisely.
- We facilitate our clients to better understand investment opportunities for wealth creation.
- We have built strong credibility because of our transparent and compliant methods and transparent in executing deals.
How it works ?
We at Rurash are happy to present you with a wide range of unlisted shares of HDFC Securities, Studds Accessories, Suryoday SFB, Hero Fincorp, HDB Financial Services, Fino Paytech, Chennai Super Kings, One97 Communications (Paytm) a and many more.
As Warren Buffett said, “Buy stock as an owner, not a speculator.” With our research articles exclusively for you, pick the right stock.
Trending Stocks Top 5