How Loan Against Securities Are A Great Way To Earn Money
Consumers can utilise their securities to avail of required funds for personal or business purposes. They need to pledge their investments in favour of the lending institution.
A loan against shares is a secured loan against your financial securities. There is a long list of 800+ approved securities for loan approval. The loan against security can be availed as an overdraft facility. You can utilise the funds as and when required.
You need not bear any loss due to the sudden selling of your investments. During the entire loan term, you will continue to earn on their pledged securities, like interest, dividends, bonuses etc. Therefore, a loan against securities is considered a viable option during a financial trouble for long-term investors.
You need not bear any loss due to sudden selling of your securities or investment units. Just apply for a loan and keep earning.
Our clients can foreclose these loans anytime. A part-payment facility can also be availed. Rurash does not charge a fee for foreclosure or part payments.
- RURASH brings to you Quick and Secured Financing from Rs 10 lacs to 100 Crores.
- Pledge your equity shares, mutual fund investments, FMP, insurance or bonds and get access to instant funding with low interest rates. We facilitate convenient and hassle-free financing through a simple online application and instant processing.
- One of our loan officers will work with you to complete the application, process the loan and disburse funds
Have more questions? Quick Apply
Features & Benefits
- Rate of Interest as low as 8.00%
- Lowest processing charges
- Pay interest only on the loan amount utilized and not on the approved amount.
- Choose the securities you wish to pledge or change them in future
- No additional charges on prepayments
- Easy and Convenient Documentation
- Designated Relationship Manager.
- Exhaustive list of upto 800+ approved securities for LAS.
- Multiple lender options
- Facility to fund and avail large size loans.
Loan Against Security
a perfect Overdraft Facility
- Lowest Rate of Interest 8.0 %
- Ownership of investments remains with you
- Dividend/income from investments will be continuously reinvested
- Continued Benefits from the appreciation of portfolio/ investments
- You can leverage the existing portfolio and invest in higher return on investments for further wealth creation.
- Quick approvals – 24 hours after opening of account and pledging of securities.
- No EMI’s – works like an overdraft account, only interest to be serviced every month
- Interest payment at a rate as low as 8.0% and that too, only on the amount utilized
- No prepayment charges, no lock-in period
- Easy switching of pledged securities with other securities
- Over 800+ securities on our approved list
Benefits of Loan Against Securities over Unsecured Loans
Allows you to borrow funds and retain portfolio/ investments and fulfill immediate/short-term requirements at the same time
- Lowest rate of interest as compared to unsecured loans and credit cards
- No hassle of EMIs, only interest needs to be serviced unlike the unsecured loans
- Interest is computed only on the utilized amount of approved loan (pay as per use)
- No prepayment fees or foreclosure charges
Documents required for Online Application
- Photo Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Address Proof
- Bank Statements
- Securities Proof
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Security Cheques
- Statement of Holding
Loan against securities is a loan that a customer can avail by pledging his or her investments in favour of the lender. This loan can be availed without selling your investments.
Loan against securities come as a quick funding respite for contingencies, personal needs and sometimes even for the undefined goals. They are also one of the most convenient and quick forms of loan one can avail at ease.
Easy and convenient process.
Can be availed online.
Only interest is paid on the monthly outstanding loan amount.
You can swap the pledged securities
Comes with a wide range of approved securities
Designated Relationship Manager from Rurash.
Our customers can choose to foreclose loans against securities anytime after the payments of interest and principal amount. Part payments on loan against securities can also be availed at RURASH. Please note that we generally do not charge any extra fee for foreclosure of part payments.
The applicant can pledge securities of any blood relative who is minimum or above 18 years of age. The person whose securities will be pledged need to be signatory in the agreement and will be considered as a co-applicant towards the loan against securities.
Yes, all the securities that you pledge for loan against securities should be in the demat account. During the application process the account manager can confirm if any mutual fund units or any other physical securities can be accepted in the physical form.
An overdraft account will be set up with customized drawing limits allowing you to utilize the funds as and when required. This drawing limit will be based on the quality and quantity of shares and other securities pledged by you.
Your portfolio will be reevaluated on a daily basis as per the market rates. However in case of high volatility and sharp falls in the market, an interim revaluation can also be done. For this you will be informed by your accounts manager.
Yes. You can pledge more securities for upgrading the drawing limit on your overdraft account. It usually takes upto 2 working days for the upgrade to reflect in your account.
Please connect to your designated wealth custodian to know the perks and benefits.
Yes you can apply for a loan against securities as an organisation, HUF or as a non-individual entity. Your business should be a registered business with an existence proof of at least 2 years.
Yes. Loans against securities are legal. The regulations were originally formed by SEBI in May 1997 & last modified in Jan 2018. All market participants in Indian securities market have been permitted to lend/borrow subject to respective regulatory guidelines. All the settlements of loans against securities are guaranteed by the NSE Clearing Ltd.
Your account details and transactions are fully secure and confidential with RURASH. We use all the security parameters to safeguard our customer data. Our inhouse IT support team ensures all the transactions are secured right from the application process.
Yes. You can apply for a loan against securities ranging from a minimum of 10 lakhs to a maximum range of 100 crores or more subject to the prerequisite and fitment.